Quotes:

Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome to my newest blog followers!!

I would like to welcome my newest two followers to my blog who joined recently! PJ from PJ's Prayer line http://pjsprayerline.blogspot.com/, and Sherida Kuffour of Coconut and Cream http://coconutandcream.blogspot.com/. I have seen both of your blogs and I think they look absolutely fantastic! PJ's blog is packed full of content. You could spend all day in there! And Sherida's has really nice photography. The site is professionally and artistically done. It looks real nice. I will be coming back to both of your blogs a lot. Thank you both for following my blog. Sherida, I have a scripture for your two atheist classmates you wrote about in your "Stop forcing your religion unto me" blog article. Here it is: "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good." -Psalm 53:1 (Psalm 14:1 says the same thing.)
Thanks again to the both of you! I sense that God is using both of you in a very special and big way!