Quotes:

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Want to become a genius? ...Then follow Jesus!

I notice that when people begin looking to God for answers, He gives it to them!  It's amazing how following hard after Jesus can expand your brain!  

The skeptics will try to say that Christians are narrow minded, but I think it's the other way around. When you follow Christ, He opens your heart and mind to new found wisdom and truth so that you could see a larger perspective of things.

He gives you insight, wisdom, revelation, knowledge, discernment, and over all cranial expanse! 

He is the creator. He made the brain. And therefore He knows more about the way humans think. So when we trust in Him for everything, He gives it to us.

When I worship God I can almost literally feel the oxygen shooting to my brain cells! Hallelujah!

I am so glad that He saved me!  I am so glad that I now know Him and have Him in my life as my savior, friend and God.  He is not boring like some dumb religion! He is a personable God who relates to us! He is real, and makes Himself known to those who are looking for Him!