Quotes:

Friday, July 9, 2010

God is Faithful & True !!

God is faithful and True!

...And that's why we praise Him.

When we are down and out, He is there to call on.

He is there listening and waiting for us to look to Him.

He is always waiting for us, so He can guide us through whatever it is that competes for our attention in this life.

When we fall, He helps us up! When we are down we can look to Him.

What does praising God do for us? It connects us with Gods presence.

"But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel." -Psalm 22:3

Praise the Lord! I will look to Him.

The more we praise Him, the better our life becomes. The more we give Him our praise, the more His presence fills our heart and our life.

He has always been faithful to me. He leads me out of darkness. And He gives me His Truth.

It's a praise day! ...so I'm praising Him!

Praise the Holy name of the Lord!